We can assist with identifying possible new tendering opportunitities, through referrals or our existing knowledge of up and coming projects. This is a service that we provide hand in hand with repeat business with our existing clients.
- Cost Management
- Risk Assessment
- Procurement Management
- Commercial team Building
- Project Marketing Strategy
BILLS OF QUANTITIES AND ESTIMATES
Through our six level workflow and quality checks we aim to provide accurate billing and estimating services for clients, contractors and trades. Each section of our work is reviewed by senior level staff who carry out detailed checks, at each stage of the project, prior to a final director level sign off.
COMMERCIAL RISK ASSESSMENT
We can assist withidentifying drivers and process required for effective cost risk management
- Early and ongoing De-Risking assessment
- Addressing Client's concerns
- Procurement route
- Supply chain including 1st 2nd and third tier suppliers
- Risks relating to construction variations
- Contractor and supplier evaluation
- Design coordination risks
COMMERCIAL TEAM BUILDING
We place a high level of importance on building long term relationships with our clients, in this way we look to growing our businesses together.
- Team collaboration
- Working together for our Client
- Project marketing
- Data and information sharing
- Early cost and procurement advise
- Supplier involvement and negotiations
- Performance facilitation
COMMERCIAL COST MANAGEMENT
QS Consult don't only manage costs - we assess the drivers and processes required for effective cost management.
- Early assessment and intervention
- Commercial risk assessment
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Effective costing and market testing
- Accurate and effective quantification and scoping.
- Use of latest technology for cost monitoring and management
- Supplier interfacing and compatibility
COMMERCIAL PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
We can advise on methods of procuremen and have knowledge and experience of traditional, design and build, prime cost plus and construction management methods of procurement.
- Bespoke v traditional arrangements
- Assigning risk appropriately
- Appropriate management structure
- Appropriate and timely procurement of expertise.
- Design and trade procurement
- Design coordination issues
- When to involve 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers